The local chapter of American Cancer Society is launching a new program to raise money specifically for Breast Cancer programs and services in here in Hawaii. Funds earmarked “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer” (MSABC), will go directly to fund education, support, “look & feel better” programs, screening, mammograms, a funded research position (yes there is one here in Hawaii now!), and more!
Enclosed is an entry form and sponsorship form for your bras.
• Bras should be 36C (why not?..with a Jewish accent)
• All media welcome...so go for it.
• Bras will be displayed at Richardson field for the Making Strides, event planned by ACS on Sat. Oct 3, 2010.
• Bras may be auctioned off at a charity event supporting American Cancer Society/MSABC
• Bras (and monetary $$$ support you’ve collected) are due by Monday Oct. 11, 2010 at Rubber Stamp Plantation.
Please turn your bras in early if possible so they can be used for promotional opportunities!
Please pass this along to whomever you think may like to join us in this Altered Adventure!
Please let us know if you would like to volunteer, or if you have any ideas that will make this Altered Adventure more exciting!
Can’t wait to see your creations!!!!
Palms waving aloha,
746 Ilaniwai Street
Find us on facebook & rubberstampplantation.blogspot.com